Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a game that lets you explore a vast and beautiful world full of secrets and surprises. You can find and collect new weapons and items that will help you on your adventure. One of the new areas players can find is the great Abandoned Central Mine. this abandoned mine is also the area where Link will unlock the auto-build mode as well. In this guide, we will show you How to unlock auto-build and find the Abandoned Central Mine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Repair Weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Great Abandoned Central Mine Location | Autobuild Location
In order to get to the Abandoned Central Mines and get their Autobuild mode active, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go to the Nogukyoyk Lightroot
- After that, players need to go southwest towards the chasm.
NOTE: Players can enter the chasm from any place as there are many entrances to the Chasm.
- After entering the chasm, players need to continue heading southwest.
- After some time, players will see a Stone structure and that is the Great Abandoned Mine.
- Players will find many researchers in the mine and there players will also find the Steward Construct.
- The players then will learn the Autobuild ability by interacting with the structure.
- But players need to interact with the Construct with Schema Stone and also need to defeat a boss called Master Kohga.
That’s all you need to know about How to unlock auto-build and find the Abandoned Central Mine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.
Read More: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Fan from Korok Frond, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Glide Shirt