Warzone 2 DMZ has certain objects that can remain on the player’s account indefinitely, which can be used to unlock high-tier rewards. Keys give players a whole new way to earn rewards. With Warzone 2 DMZ keys, you can enter buildings and enemy bases to find treasure. You may also discover keys that open hidden caches. Players will encounter keys as they explore and complete the session’s objectives. Because it is quite easy to overlook a single cabinet on this enormous map and not earn a key, getting them requires concentration.
There are 56 different keys to unlock houses, infrastructure, and ammunition stores in Warzone 2. The Police Locker D6 Key is one of them, and this guide will tell you where to find it in the DMZ.
Where to Find the Police Locker D6 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
The Police Locker D6 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ can be obtained by killing enemies, completing HVT contracts, or looting containers on the map. Several areas need keys to unlock; if you find the keys, you’ll find lots of loot. Currently, there is no definite way to get keys. Mostly, it depends on luck or just finding them randomly.
Where to Use the Police Locker D6 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Once you have found the Police Locker D6 Key in Warzone 2,
- Open the mini-map and head to the Sa’id City.
- As you look at the map, you’ll see a shopping centre, and to the south of it is a building at the D6 location.
- Navigate towards this building.
- Enter the building from the front and take the stairs to the back.
- Now use the Police Armory Key to open the door.
- If you enter the room, you’ll see several lockers. One of these lockers will be locked.
- Use the key to unlock this locker.
This concludes our guide on where to find and use the Police Locker D6 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ. Also, check our other guides for more updates on the game.