Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. The game was released on 3rd August and players have been enjoying everything about the game from many different classes and races to quests/missions. Players will face many foes or bosses in their journey and even have many choices. One of the bosses players will face is called Commander Zhalk who can be a challenge but provides a good amount of loot after being killed. This guide will show you What Happens If You Kill Commander Zhalk In Baldur’s Gate 3.
What Happens If You Kill Commander Zhalk In Baldur’s Gate 3?
First of all, Commander Zhalk is not an easy boss to kill or even fight. After fighting him for a few turns, 2 demons will spawn and players will have 5 chances to kill it otherwise it can one-shot your whole team so focus on that guy. Players will face Commander Zhalk somewhat early in the game so the loot and equipment might not be optimal so players need to be cautious. Now that players have survived and killed Commander Zhalk, what does it drop or what happens after that:
- After killing Zhalk, players need to go to his body and loot everything
- As soon as the fight ends, Mind Flayer will go against the players.
- But players can ignore it and go to Zhalk’s body to loot
- After getting the blade, players can make the character near the exit end the fight and then they can move away from the area.
- The loot will consist of a 2 handed sword called EverBurn blade which is a good sword for this stage of the game
- The 2handed Greatsword provides +1 burn to the enemy hit and can be very good
- Players will also get decent Armor and equipment as a drop as well.
Players can now continue further in the story after killing Commander Zhalk. He can be a menace to deal with the game provide a save just before the boss fight starts so players can retry again and again to kill him. Players can try to add stun or status effect to make the boss fight easier.
That’s all you need to know about What Happens If You Kill Commander Zhalk In Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.