Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. The game was released yesterday and players have been enjoying everything about the game from many different classes and races to quests/missions. As in every game, there are always some bugs or issues which can be minor or severe. Players can then report these bugs to the developers but where to report the bugs so that they reach the game developers or publishers? This guide will show you how to Submit Bug reports in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Where to Find Baldur’s Gate 3 Soul Coins | Farm Soul Coins and Where to Find Baldur’s Gate 3 Soul Coins | Farm Soul Coins
How to Submit a Bug Report?
To report a bug, players first need to encounter a bug or find it again. Players usually find bugs in unexpected places from UI bugs to even items not doing what the description said so. There are even some combinations (combine use of different items together or in sequence) which can create their own issues.
NOTE: there are several ways to remove common bugs or issues which players can remove themself by following the steps given here: Baldur’s Gate 3 Support
To resolve these issues, players should report them. Here are the detailed steps to submit a bug report:
- Players must take a screenshot or even a small video of the bug
- Then players need to click on the link below
- This link will take the players to the official page for the report bug
- Players will see a forum in which they need to fill in the details
- Select their platform and provide their account details
- Then they need to select the report type (options shown below)
- After that give the proper details for the bug like how and when it is happening
- What game version players are using (if players are using a launcher, open the launcher and see version no.)
- Then players need to submit the screenshot or the screen capture video of the bug and then finally submit the report.
- After some time, a mail will come to tell you that the report has been submitted and will be checked/corrected as soon as possible.
That’s all you need to know about How to Submit a Bug Report in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.