A new season of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 was recently introduced, bringing a host of tweaks and features to the exfil mode. If the battle royale mode in Warzone 2 doesn’t get your pulse rate up enough, gamers may test their mettle in the ultimate fighting arena—DMZ.
Al Mazrah, inspired by Escape From Tarkov, is where players hunt for gear and riches. You may have encountered a locked box or discovered a key while exploring Al Mazrah in Warzone 2, but there are dozens of keys to find. DMZ keys can also be used to open enemy bases and buildings for looting – an alternative method that can help you get your hands on some great gear. Let’s see in this guide where to find the Water Pump Control Key and where to use the key in DMZ.
Read More: How to Locate the Shopkeeper and read his list of items in DMZ, How to Get the Factory Admin Key in DMZ Warzone 2, Good Fortune DMZ Warzone 2 Guide
Where to Find the Water Pump Control Key in DMZ?
In order to find the Water Pump Control key, players need to take a chance and might even need to make it a secondary objective. Keys in DMZ are random and finding the specific one is always hard. But here are the ways, players can increase their chances of getting many keys:
- Killing high-value enemies like commanders, bosses, etc and looting them
- Opening Duffle bags and jackets also has a good chance of finding a key
- Weapon crates located in the Strongholds
- Dropped Supply drops have a very high chance
- The toolbox may contain keys as well
These are the most possible ways players can get the Water Pump Control Key. So Players need to do is to open any crate they find and also kill and loot as many enemies as possible.
Hopefully, you get the key in a few deployments. Now that you have the key where to use it? Here is the location and step required to get the location:
- Players need to first infil into the Ashika Island
- Then, need to make their way to the North part of the map (Above the town centre)
- Then players will find the Water pump control building along the road Shown above.
- After that, use the key to unlock the Control room and grab all the loot.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the Water Pump Control Key and where to use the key in DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.