As part of Warhammer 40k: Darktide, you must earn all penances, regardless of how easy they are for some or how difficult it is for others. Some require certain conditions, team compositions, and weapons for others to do so. This gives the game more variety and makes you think about the missions you take on, so you give them all thought. It’s hard to complete a particular penance for an Ogryn at all levels, but here’s how you can complete the Heavyweight Champion Penance in Warhammer 40k: Darktide.
How to Complete Heavy Weight Champion Penance in Warhammer 40K: Darktide?
In this penance, you must hit six different ogryn-level enemies on a difficulty four heresy or higher using a single bull rush. A reaper, a crusher, a bulwark, and a plague are some of the enemies at this level. It is challenging enough to see six different enemies of these types, but it is even harder to bull rush all of them at the same time.
Following are the points to be followed while completing heavy weight champion penance:
- Assassination is a good mission to try for this penance.
- You go all the way up after you take those stairs.
- Upon entering the room, a broken wall is divided into two levels: top and bottom, that converge into one floor.
- It is ideal for spawning many elites, especially those who are ogryns.
- We will be looking for the Crusher and Bulwark ogryns.
- If you see reapers, kill them and carry on with your mission.
- Now go with three ogryns and a veteran sharpshooter. The shooter will tell you where and when you can find more ogryns.
- Get rid of all the enemies and combine two crushers and bulwarks or four crushers and bulwarks to make up the ogryns.
- Now bull rush them to complete your penance.
This concludes our guide on how to complete heavy weight champion penance in Warhammer 40K: Darktide. The game has just been released, so check our other guides for more updates on the game