You can now build multiple stories for your castle in the latest V Rising Secrets of Gloomrot update. While you could craft stairs in the earlier updates, there wasn’t any use for it since you could create only a single floor on your castle. But now you can finally put those stairs to use while going up to the other floors. If you were unfortunate enough to not allocate a space indoors for the stairs, then you would have to make use of the exterior space to build it. This makes you vulnerable to sunlight during the day and other enemies if you don’t have any roof or walls surrounding it. In this guide, we will see how to build a roof over the stairs in V Rising.
V Rising – How to Build Roof over Stairs
You protect yourself from sunlight while using the stairs, you need to extend the roofing to accommodate it. Here we will see how to build a roof over the stairs in V Rising.
Read More: How to Build 6 Floors in a Castle (Private Server) V Rising
To build a roof over your stairs, just follow the steps below.
- Place a pillar or two at the base of the staircase.
- You will need two pillars if it is not attached beside a door, or one pillar if it is
- After that, place walls around the exterior of the stairs
- Go up to the top of the stairs and keep attaching reinforced walls to the outside
- Make sure that the walls are built to the top and join the main structure
- You will now unlock the staircase roof.
And with that, you can now use the stairs to reach the upper floors without fear of getting burnt by the sun. If you like this V Rising guide you can check out our other guides as well.