SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Upon spawning on one of these islands, players must focus on building a base to survive their first night and make progress in the game. Players will be requiring many materials to make progress in the base. One of the materials required for this will be Coal which is required in a few crafting and for some items as well. This guide will provide you with detailed information on how to get Coal in SunkenLand.
How to get Coal in Sunkenland?
In order to collect and find Coal, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to make their base and collect wood by chopping trees
- Then they need to have a few grills and put some wood in them
- After using the Grills for cooking and heating, players can have Coal
- From simple to advanced, any grill will do as they can produce Coal
- The amount of Coal from the level of the grill varies
- The Simple Grill gives 1 Coal at a time and an Advanced Grill gives players 2-3 Coal at a time
- Players can also find Coal when they are exploring the area which has some ovens
- Players can also scavenge some coal from burned items as well
That’s all you need to know about How to get Coal in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.