Roblox Singapore Wanderland is a neat little RPG experience where you can complete obbys and get rewards. The latest reward you can get for free is Singapore’s Tropical Floatie. To do this, you need to complete a very difficult obby and make your way to the designated area. In this guide we’ll see how to get Singapore’s Tropical Floatie in Singapore Wanderland.
Singapore Wanderland – How to get Singapore’s Tropical Floatie
You can get some free items in the game, but first you need to clear a complex obby. Here we will see how to get the tropical floatie in Singapore Wanderland.
- NIVEA Tower Run – How to Get Limited Nivea Cowboy Hat (Free)
- Roblox H&M Loooptopia – How to get Squishmallows x Rodry-Shoulder Pal
- Roblox Arsenal – How to Get Loaf Melee Weapon
To get the Tropical Floatie, you need to clear the newest obby in the Endless Summer update. Make your way to Garden Galaxis in the main lobby. From there, turn around to find the Endless Summer obby right beside the sign that says Otter Sanctuary. Once inside, hit the checkpoint in front of you and Meril will appear with some pointers. You need to follow Meril’s instructions and make your way to the cannon at the very top of the obby. The path towards the cannon can get confusing, so here are a few pointers to keep in mind.
- If you find checkpoints in front of you, then you are heading the right way
- Sometimes you can get stuck and wonder what to do next. In that case, backtrack and find a different route
- Some paths need you to make your way further upwards or downwards. As long as you encounter checkpoints, you will be fine
- Follow the arrows if they appear around you
- Some arrows can be misleading. In that case, look around you for a checkpoint nearby and follow that route instead.
- Since the cannon is located in a high vantage point, you need to find ways to keep going up
- Take the help of moving floats and bouncing objects to get across or up
Once you reach the cannon, you will be transported back to the main area, thus completing the obby. Besides clearing the obby once, you also need to spend 20 minutes within the game to qualify for the float. Once you cross the 20 minute mark, you can automatically redeem Singapore’s Tropical Floatie.
That’s all there is to know about getting Singapore’s Tropical Floatie in Singapore Wanderland. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.