Mortal Kombat 1 is releasing soon and with its early access available now, players have been enjoying the game. Mortal Kombat 1 is the 12th game in the Series and arguably one of the best games. Players can play many characters in the game but some of them are locked and need to be unlocked. With this game, players even have some assistance in the fight with the help of Kameos which can perform one move. This guide will show you how to unlock all the Characters and Kameos in Mortal Kombat 1.
All Characters and Kameos in Mortal Kombat 1
In order to unlock all the Characters and Kameos in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to start playing and level up their account profile
- Just like how players level up their character to unlock Brutalities, players need to level up their account to unlock a few characters.
- Here is a list of the Kameos players can unlock by levelling their account profile:
- Scorpion (Kameo): Reach Profile Level 5 to unlock
- Sub-Zero (Kameo): Reach Profile Level 10 to unlock
- Kung Lao (Kameo): Reach Profile Level 15 to unlock
- Shujinko (Kameo): Reach Profile Level 20 to unlock
- Motaro (Kameo): Reach Profile Level 25 to unlock
- There are a few new characters as well which players can unlock in the following ways:
- Havik: players need to complete the Main Campaign Story Mode to unlock this character
- Shang Tsung: the character players get for pre-ordering the game (As of now, there is no other way to unlock this character)
- These are all the new characters and Kameos joining the game, which makes the total number of characters in the game to 23 and Kameos in the game to 15.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock all the Characters and Kameos in Mortal Kombat 1. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Mortal Kombat 1 and various other games.