The release of the COD MW2 and Warzone 2 on March 15th brought with itself many new contents like a new Core Multiplayer map, a new weapon called Tempus Torrent, a new camo challenge called Path of the Ronin challenge and much more. This guide walks you through with the new Path of the Ronin Challenge and how to get the Winds of Ash Camo in Warzone 2 and MW2.
How to get winds of Ash Camo in Warzone 2 and MW2?
The all-new challenge event which arrived with season 2 reloaded is called Path of the Ronin. there are 10 challenges in the event and with each challenge completed for the specific weapon type, players will get Winds of the Ash camo for that weapon type.
- Get 125 headshots eliminations with an Assault Rifle
- Get 75 headshots with Battle Rifles
- Get 100 headshots with Submachine Guns
- Get 75 headshots with Light Machine Guns
- Get 50 headshots with Shotguns
- Get 50 headshots with Marksman Rifles
- Get 50 headshots with Sniper Rifles
- Get 30 headshots with Handguns
- Get 30 kills from behind with a Melee
- Get 40 kills with a Launcher
Players need to complete these challenges during the event duration and in any mode they want. The best mode for completing these challenges is DMZ in Warzone 2 because of AI enemies and the quick play modes in MW2. If players complete the Assualt Rifle Challenge they will get the Winds of the Ash camo for the assault rifle.
So in order to get all the Winds of the Ash camo, players need to complete all the challenges. But after completing all the challenges players will get the Blowing Blossom Camo for all weapons and also a Golden Charm.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the winds of the Ash camo in Warzone 2 and MW2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.