The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an action-packed adventure filled with puzzles and new quests. During your journey, you will encounter various shrines that hold puzzles inside. One of the shrines you will encounter is the Josiu Shrine, and you have to solve the puzzle to complete it. In this guide we will see how to complete Josiu Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Complete Josiu Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Josiu Shrine is not too complicated to finish once you figure out how to. Here we will see how to complete Josiu Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Read More: How to Solve the Jiukoum Shrine Puzzle in Zelda
To find Josiu Shrine(1759, -1208, 0924), head over to West Necluda in Hyrule Sky. You can get here from the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower, then glide east from there till you can spot the archipelago.
How to Solve the North Necluda Sky Crystal Puzzle in Josiu Shrine Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To solve the Josiu Shrine puzzle, just follow the steps below
- Activate the shrine puzzle by interacting with the portal
- A green beam will appear
- Follow the beam to the end to spot a green crystal
- Carry the crystal and place it on the curved bridge
- Glide back to the starting area and check out the device on the right side
- Use Ultrahand to rotate the device which resembles the bridge ahead
- Turn the device so it is facing towards you
- You will find that the actual bride will touch the platform you are on
- Go to the bridge and pick up the crystal, then place it on the starting portal area where the beam originated from
- This will complete the puzzle. Head inside the shrine and unlock the chest to get Large Zonai Charge
That’s all there is to know about completing the Josiu Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.