Bitlife offers players any career path they want and achieves that if the correct requirement is met. Players can be anything from butler to the new US President in the game. There are many challenges in the game that players need to fulfil in order to get rewards or to compete with other players. One of the newest Challenges is called OZ Challenge in which players have to make a new character and fulfil specific requirements to complete this challenge. The challenge requires specific things like having to be a female character born in Kansas. This guide will show you How to Complete the Oz Challenge in Bitlife.
How to complete the Oz Challenge?
In order to complete the Oz Challenge, players need to fulfil these requirements:
- Be born a female in Kansas
- Emigrate to Australia
- Make 3+ friends while living in Australia
- Murder a female in Australia
- Emigrate back to the United States
Players need to start a new character and select gender as Female. Then if players have purchased the god mode, they can easily select the starting country the character going to be born in. To emigrate to Australia, players need to do these things:
- Players need to graduate high school and then start saving up some money after getting a job.
- For the job, players simply need to go to the Job section and get any job to save money.
- Then go to the Activities menu (bottom right-hand) and click on the Emigrate option.
- Scroll down in the country section until players find Australia and apply to emigrate there.
After emigrating to Australia, players need to make at least 3 friends by talking to work people or during travel. Then players need to murder a female but this can be a bit more tricky as they can’t get caught. To kill people, players need to go to the Activities tab again and scroll down to the Crime menu. In the crime menu, players will find the Murder option, then select their target, in this case, a female, and hope that police don’t catch them. Now the final task is to Emigrate back to the United States. For this, follow the same process above but this time select the United States in place of Australia in the Country section.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the O Challenge in BitLife. If you find this guide Helpful, you can check our website for many more news and guides related to BitLife and other games.