The spirits in Fire Emblem Engage can fight alongside the player in any combat. The player must equip the appropriate character with the newly acquired ring from the Item menu to be able to utilize them in combat. In the beginning, emblem rings were thought to be weird, but are now widely accepted. Let’s see in this guide how to use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage.
Read Next: CAN YOU GET MARRIED IN FIRE EMBLEM ENGAGE?
What are Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage?
Bond Rings and Emblem Rings are the two types of rings available in Fire Emblem Engage. While Bond Rings only boost stats, Emblem Rings fuse with the player wearing them, summoning spirits from past Free Emblem games. As of now, by just continuing through the main narrative of Fire Emblem Engage, you can obtain 12 Emblem Rings.
How to Use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage?
To use Emble Rings in Fire Emblem Engage, follow the below steps:
- The first thing you’ll need is an Emblem Ring, which you can obtain by playing through the chapters.
- In Fire Emblem Engage, you must assign an Emblem Ring to each of your units before you can use them.
- It is after this link has been formed that the hero’s spirit will be released.
- After the Emblem Ring has fully changed, select Engage to release the spirit.
- By engaging, you will strengthen the spirit and unit and receive beneficial support for three rounds, allowing you to use their weapons and talents effectively.
This concludes our guide on how to use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage. Keep reading our other guides for more updates on the Fire Emblem Engage game.