DMZ mode has been updated with the recent release of Warzone 2 and MW2 Season 4. The DMZ missions always get reset or changed with every new season and Season 4 is no different. One of the missions for Phalanx Faction is called Firearm Regulations which requires players to deploy into the new Vondel Map and then they need to drop many weapons into the dead Drop. In this guide, we will help you complete Phalanx’s Firearm Regulation mission in DMZ Season 4.
Phalanx’s Firearm Regulation Mission Guide
The Firearm Regulation is a Phalanx faction’s Tier 5 mission in which players need to complete this only objective:
- Deliver 25 weapons to Vondel dead drops in a single deployment
To complete the objective, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to select the Vondel Map and deployment into it
- After that, players need to start killing AI and take their weapons and drop them at the nearest dead drop
- There are 4 dead drops in the Vondel Map: Zoo, Museum, University and Phalanx.
- The dead drop is not specified so players can drop the weapons on any dead drop
- Players can find many AI Enemies in the University POI and there are 2 nearby Dead drops in the University
- It is recommended to do this with a team as they can drop weapons on the dead drop
- The weapons dropped by your teammates will also count towards your progress as well.
- Players then need to kill 25 enemies (AI or operator) in the same deployment and then drop their weapons.
- After completing the task, the mission will be completed.
The reward for completing the mission is PDSW 528 (Contraband) and 20,000 XP.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete Phalanx’s Firearm Regulation mission in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.