DMZ Season 4 offers a lot of variety of content which will provide great excitement for players. The new season also has a new map called Vondel that features many POIs with very good loot. Map has many buildings and areas to explore but some of the loot is hidden in locked buildings, doors or crates that require keys to open. One of these buildings is like Buoyant House which is located in the floating district POI of the map. In this guide, we will show you how to find and use the Buoyant House Key in DMZ Season 4.
Where to use the Buoyant House Key in DMZ Season 4?
Before making their way to the Buoyant House, players must find its key as it is a locked building. But keys in DMZ are also random and can require players to do must deployment in order to get the exact key. The spawn rate of keys on any map is good as it can be found in most crates and drops but the exact key is very difficult. Once they have the Bike Parking Key, they can follow these steps to reach the locked door:
- Players need to go to the new Vondel map in the menu
- But before deploying, players must put the Buoyant House Key in their backpacks
- Players then need to make their way to the Floating District which is located in the south-west part of the map
- After that, players need to make their way to this exact building (marked below)
- Then players will find the Buoyant House Building but it will be locked.
- After that, simply interact with the door and use the key to unlock the building
- The building has decent Loot so not a worse bargain for unlocking it.
That’s all you need to know about where to use the Buoyant House Key in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.