Genshin Impact players are aware that, though this game has lots of characters, they are not each other’s competitors. Instead, they are more like teammates. The latest 3.4 update of Genshin Impact was released a few days back and has brought lots of new content, including new characters, events, locations, puzzles, etc. Another great news the latest update has brought is the return of Xiao.
However, before you play Xiao, you must know the best Xiao build in Genshin Impact 3.4.
Xiao Build, Weapons, and Artifact in Genshin Impact 3.4- Complete List
If you have been playing Genshin Impact for some time, you are probably aware that Xiao is no new character in the game. He used to be one of the most popular characters in the game, with a unique playstyle. So, if you have missed the chance to test Xiao before, in 3.4, you will get the opportunity.
Xiao is the five-star Polearm character in the game whose Elemental Skills are one of the best and makes him the most suitable player to explore. Xiao can deal massive damage to opponents without even unlocking his constellation. So, if you want to use Xiao for your gameplay, you must be aware of his weapons-
- Primordial Jade Winged Spear: it is the best weapon of Xiao, and it increases ATK by 3.2% for 6 seconds. Players can use this attack once every 0.3 seconds.
- Deathmatch: This is another excellent weapon of Xiao that provides massive Critical Hit and ATK boost
- Staff of Homa: this is a Polearm weapon that players can get from the Weapon Banner of the 3.4 updates. It increases the HP of the user by 20%, and the ATK bonus is based on the HP stat of the user.
- Blackcliff Pole: once you defeat an enemy with this weapon, the ATK will be boosted by 12% for 30 seconds.
These are the best weapons in Genshin Impact 3.4. Besides them, Xiao has a few Artifacts. We have listed the best of Xiao’s artifacts below-
- Vermilion Hereafter
- Gladiator’s Finale
- Desert Pavilion Chronicle
- Viridescent Venerer
Among these four Artifacts, the best artifact Xiao has is the Vermilion Hereafter. It is a four-piece set boosting its ATK of Xiao while giving it a further boost when Xiao uses his Elemental Skill. Gladiator’s Finale and Viridescent Venerer provide a similar bonus. They both boost the ATK bonus and Anemo DMG bonus. Desert Pavilion Chronicle will help players boost the Normal Attack bonus and Charged and Plunging Attack DMG bonus by 40% for 15 seconds when the enemy is hit by Charged Attack.
That’s all you need to know about the best Xiao Build and weapons in Genshin Impact 3.4.