Iron Valiant is one of the Paradox Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Iron Valiant is one of the Pokemon Violet-exclusive Paradox Pokmon that Scarlet players can get only through trade. However, as a battle companion, Iron Valiant is extremely good, and this guide will help you know the best build for Iron Valiant in Tera Raid battles.
Best Tera Raid Battle Build for Iron Valiant in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet- Complete Guide
Paradox Pokemon are one of the players’ potent companions; however, they can be caught during the end game after completing the main storylines. The Iron Valiant is a Future Paradox Pokemon found in Pokemon Violet, and players can use it during Tera Raid battles. This Pokemon has significant physical attacks.
Tera Raid Battles are one of the strongest and most challenging battles in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, and players need the best build for their Pokemon to win these battles. So, if you want to use Iron Valiant in the Tera Raid Battles, players need to know the best moves and nature for the Pokemon. Below we have discussed the best ability of the Pokemon-
- Quark Drive: this ability works when the Pokemon holds the Booster Energy. It boosts the Attack stat of the Pokemon by 30% and helps the Pokemon to deal massive damage.
- Swords Dance: It is a TM. Once you craft the ability, it can boost the Pokemon’s attack stat by two stages.
- Spirit Break: It is a Fairy-type move that helps Iron Valiant to decrease the Special Attack of the opponent.
- Liquidation: This is a TM move that helps the Pokemon decrease the opponent’s defense by one stage. However, the chance is only 20%.
- Drain Punch: Using this move, Iron Valiant can get half of the damage inflicted as HP.
These are the best moves to use during Tera Raid Battles. Also, it is better to change the nature of your Iron Valiant before the battle. So, to do this, you can go to the Chansey Supply shop at Mesagoza and purchase the Adamant Mint for 20000 Pokedollars. Using Adamant Mint will change your Iron Valiant’s nature to Adamant.
If you have enough Pokedollars, go to the same shop to buy 26 Protein, 26 HP Up, and a Zinc, or go to Delibird Present Shop to purchase Power Items to Train EVs of your Pokemon. Additionally, you can go to Montenevera and Hyper Train your Pokemon in exchange for a few Bottle Caps. Hyper Train, your Pokemon, will boost certain stats of Iron Valiant and make it more powerful.
That’s all you need to know about the best Tera Raid Battle Build for Iron Valiant in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.