Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. Players must participate in many quests and in a few of them, players will have many choices. The main campaign of the game will finally lead to the final boss of the game called Netherbrain who has been behind most bad things. Players will meet him at the final at the Upper City and he can be a tricky opponent to defeat. But don’t worry as this guide will show you How to Defeat the Netherbrain in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Defeat the Netherbrain?
In order to defeat Netherbrain the final boss of the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to reach the Crown of Karsus
- But before reaching the Crown of Karsus, they need to defeat waves of enemies
- Players have the choice of defeating the dragon or not but it is advised to kill it as it can deal damage in the later part
- Then after reaching the crown, players need to have either Orpheus or Emperor alive (Illithid ally) to start chanting the spell
- After completing and activating the spell, a portal will open that will take players to the final boss the Netherbrain
- Netherbrain doesn’t attack directly but will destroy the marked area at the start of the next turn.
- Players can move allies using portals but it is recommended to move the allies faster.
- Then players should bring characters that can take multiple turns in a single attack to deal more damage to the boss
- Players need to keep this going until they finally defeat the boss.
- If players defeat Netherbrain while their allies are alive they will also be in the final cutscene.
That’s all you need to know about whether players How to Defeat the Netherbrain in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.