Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players will find many puzzles and chests around the world when doing side quests, main quests and even some puzzles for getting rewards. One of the puzzles is located in the Selunite Outpost and is called Eyes Wall painting Puzzle. This guide will show you how to Solve (BG3) Baldur’s Gate 3 Eyes Wall Painting Puzzle in Selunite Outpost.
How to Solve Eyes Wall Painting Puzzle in Selunite Outpost?
In order to solve the Eyes Wall painting Puzzle, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to analyse the painting very much and need to assign how the painting relates to the surrounding (for clues)
- Then players need to make their way to the torches and light them in this pattern:
- Players first need to Light up every torch to the right and left sides.
- In total, There are three on each side, six in total.
- Then players need to Light up the two Braziers at the centre of the room.
- After that, players need to Light up the candle on top of the cupboard
- After that, the room will be fully lit up and players will see the blue glow on the northeast side of the room.
- The blue light matches the eyes in the painting and indicates that players need to go there.
- Then simply interact with the door near the blur glow and players will open up a new area.
- Collect all the loot and get out of the room.
That’s all you need to know about How to Solve Eyes Wall Painting Puzzle in Selunite Outpost in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.