Honkai Star Rail has many places players can explore and find many items. During their exploration players will find many chests and doors to unlock. Many of the doors can be locked and one of the doors is located in the Jarlio VI and players will find a locked door which requires the market key to unlock. This guide will show you where to find the Market Key in Honkai Star Rail.
Read More: Kafka Honkai Star Rail: Voice Actor
Where to Find the Market Key in Honkai Star Rail?
While players were completing the main story, players will go find themself in Rivel Town. Players will find a Door marked red on the map and when players approach the door, it will ask for a Market key. To get the Market key, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to start the side quest of Hook
- After that, follow the Hook quest and it will provide the players with a key Called The Key to Somewhere
- After that players need to continue the Hook questline and find 2 treasures using 2 treasure maps
- After that, players will need to find a few thieves and then players will unlock a quest involving Julian
- Then players will give the key called The Key to Somewhere to him
- In exchange for the key, Julian will give players the key called the Market key
After that players can simply go back to the locked door and unlock it by using the Market Key.
That’s all you need to know about Where To Find The Market Key In Honkai Star Rail. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.
Read More: How to Increase your Equilibrium Level in Honkai Star Rail, How to Unstuck Character in Honkai Star Rail