Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded has arrived with a lot of new content, such as new weapons, a new map and a new area called Koschei Complex in the Al Mazrah map. It also introduces Tier 4 missions for the Redacted Faction, which are more challenging and rewarding. One of these Tier 4 missions is Archaeologist, which has only one objective to complete. This guide will help you complete the Archaeologist Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ Season 3 Reloaded.
Read More: Downtown Post Office Key Location DMZ, All Barter System Recipes in DMZ Warzone 2 and How to Kill 3 Pyro Guards with Fire in DMZ
Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded Archaeologist Mission Guide
Archaeologist is a Redacted Faction Tier 4 mission, in which players need to only complete one objective:
- Discover what AQ is looking for in the Oasis
In order to complete this objective, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to infil into the Al Mazrah map
- After that, players need to make their way to the Oasis located on the northeast part of the map
- After reaching, their players will see that there is a new bunker there
- After looting and searching the bunker, players will come across a Door which will say “Travel to Koschei Complex”
- If players are in a party they need to wait for the whole party and then press the button to get into the new area.
- After that, the mission will be completed and after the match players will get the rewards.
- Rewards include HCR 56 (Contraband) and 15000 XP.
Koschei Complex is the latest area added to the Map of Al Mazrah and players will load separately into the map. There are 4 entrances to the Koschei Complex and players can any one of them to enter but for this mission, players need to go to the Oasis.
That’s all you need to know about How to complete the Redacted Faction Tier 4 mission called Archaeologist in DMZ Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.
Read More: All Barter System Recipes in DMZ Warzone 2, How to Kill 3 Pyro Guards with Fire in DMZ