Many players have wondered if there is a secret facility hidden under the map of Warzone 2 DMZ, and the answer is yes. The rumours that have been circulating for a long time are true. The secret facility is known as Koschei Complex, and it is situated on the AL Mazrah map. However, Koschei Complex is not a separate map that you can choose to play in, like Building 21. It is actually a part of the Al Mazrah map, and you can enter it from there. This guide will show you the steps to access Koschei Complex in DMZ.
How to enter Koschei Complex in DMZ?
As of right now, it is not fully confirmed how to enter the Koschei Complex but there are many things which are confirmed by the developers. Here are the following confirmed things:
- Koschei Complex is not a separate map like Building 21
- It is an underground compound found in the AL Mazrah map
- Players can find the entrance to the Koschei Complex in many locations on the Al Mazrah map
- It might require players to have a special keycard or even a key to enter the complex
- Players might need night vision goggles to properly see in the dark
That’s all the things we know for now but players should know that the area is somewhat likely to be exclusive to the DMZ. Players won’t be able to access the compound in the Al Mazrah map in the Battle Royale.
This new area called Koschei Complex along with the new ranked play, a fully automatic Desert Eagle and a lot more things will be added to the game with the release of Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded.
That’s all you need to know about How to enter Koschei Complex in DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.