Call of Duty’s nuke is its defining element. The nuke has never been so powerful – whether in Combat Royale or Multiplayer, it will instantly win a game for your team if used correctly. In Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, there are two ways to obtain it: either amass 30 consecutive kills or collect chemicals and assemble them so that the bomb can be armed.
Continue reading further to know how to drop a nuke on Al Mazrah in Warzone 2.
Read Next: Top Meta Loadouts in Warzone 2
How to Drop Nuke on Al Mazrah in Warzone 2?
It is finally possible to play the tactical nuke killstreak in Warzone 2, one of the most anticipated features of the game, but players need to grind themselves up to this point. But before getting a nuke in Warzone 2, players need to perform certain tasks, these are:
- 5 wins in a row back to back without losing a single game in between.
- To ensure that a win counts, watch the credits with all the players at the end.
- Complete the Champions Quest Contract with the gold Warzone logos on the map.
- Pick up three elements: Beryllium, Plutonium, and Tritium to get a nuke.
- When you have collected all the elements, wait until the bomb sites are revealed on the map.
- Combine all three elements with the bomb to arm the nuke.
- You must defend the bomb site from other players for 2 minutes so that they can’t defuse it.
This sums up our guide on how to drop nuke on Al Mazrah in Warzone 2. Be sure to check our other guides for more updates on the game.