Warzone 2 DMZ’s Season 4 update brings plenty of new features to the game. As well as exploring the new Vondel map, you can unlock secret gold weapons complete with all attachments. One of the new secret guns you can get in the game is the Gold M13B. This weapon is a bit hard to get, but if you wish to take the effort to own it, you can keep reading. In this guide, we will see how to get the Gold M13B in Warzone 2 DMZ.
Warzone 2 DMZ – How to Get Gold M13B
The Gold M13B is a new secret weapon you can unlock while exploring Vondel. Here we will see how to get this weapon in Warzone 2 DMZ.
To get the Gold M13B, just follow the steps below
- Equip the rebreather in your Field Upgrades, you will need it to access an underwater tunnel
- Load into Vondel and visit the section between Market and Stadium, left of the Police Station
- To be more specific, head over to the townhouses in F5
- Once here, head towards the leftmost house on the central row. There is a canal in front of it where you can dive underwater
- Jump into the canal and use the rebreather whenever you are out of breath
- After you jump in, you will find a tunnel that leads further into the canal. Get inside and go straight
- Take the first left that you come across and keep going straight
- At the end of the tunnel, turn left, then turn right, and turn left again. If done correctly, you will find a red ladder that will take you up
- There is another ladder in the room that will lead you out of the basement.
- Make your way to the kitchen area and you will find the gold M13B resting in front of the garbage bin
The house is also filled with various loot, so don’t forget to pick them up while exploring your surroundings.
That’s all there is to know about getting the Gold M13B in Warzone 2 DMZ. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.