Genshin Impact Version 3.3 drops on the 7th of December, 2022 so that means there’s still enough time to do some things to make your 3.3 experience solid and pleasant. Even though Version 3.3 won’t have much compared to Genshin’s recent previous Sumeru updates, it’s still important that players complete their previous quests to make the transition into 3.3 quests and events smoother and more organic.
List of Things to Do Before Version 3.3 Drops in Genshin Impact
Version 3.3 will have 3 major parts- Scaramouche or the Wanderer’s interlude Archon quest after the events of Version 3.2, the Akitsu Kimodameshi event in Inazuma and finally the much-awaited Genius Invokation TCG. With those in mind, here’s what you need to do before Version 3.3 in Genshin:
- Complete the final Act V of the Sumeru Archon Quest Chapter to continue into Wanderer’s Interlude Archon quest in 3.3.
- Complete Kazuha’s Story quest from Version 2.8 as leaks suggest it will be a preliminary requirement to begin the Wanderer’s quest.
- Save your Fragile Resin to spend on the new artifact domain once it drops.
- Don’t slack off on your crafting of Mystic Enhancement Ore if you want to build your new free event weapon from Akitsu Kimodameshi.
- If you have character story quests pending- like that of Yoimiya or Itto, complete them now as you never know when your event quests will get locked since your characters are occupied in other quests.
- Start grinding on ascension materials for Wanderer and Faruzan if you’re planning to pull for them and build them.
The Genius Invokation TCG is something we still know next to nothing about so there’s nothing we can do to prepare for it. The update files will be distributed likely on the 5th of December so mobile users are also advised to make sure they reserve enough space for it.