Honkai Star Rail was recently released and has blown players away with its good story and fluid turn-based gameplay. Along with the main story, there are many side quests from the characters and NPC which players can complete to gain rewards and Trailblazer Exp. One of those side quests is Adventurous Moles which can be unlocked by completing Hook’s treasure quest. This guide will walk you through the whole Adventurous Moles quest in Honkai Star Rail.
Read More: Honkai Star Rail Misdelievered letter locations, Rock, Paper and Scissors Guide for the Dark Fist Tournament
The Adventurous Moles Mission Honkai Star Rail
In order to complete the Adventurous Moles quest, follow these steps:
- Players need to complete the Hook’s Treasure quest
- After that go outside Natasha’s Clinic to find the Julian
- Who will give you the quest and send you find the missing page
- After finding the missing page, players will need to Place the Miner’s Lamp at the Correct Spot Based on Clues in the Storybook.
- After that go back to Julian and he will send you to another finding quest
- This time players need to Find the Remaining Treasures Based on the Storybook Table of Contents
- After finding the treasure, players will need to go back to Julian near Natasha’s Clinic
- After some talk with Julian, players will complete the side quest and get the rewards.
To know how to Place the Miner’s Lamp at the Correct Spot Based on Clues in the Storybook, players should click on the link.
To know where to Find the Remaining Treasures Based on the Storybook Table of Contents, players should click on the link.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Adventurous Moles quest in Honkai Star Rail. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.
Read More: Kafka Honkai Star Rail: Voice Actor, How to Increase your Equilibrium Level in Honkai Star Rail, How to Unstuck Character in Honkai Star Rail
and What are Warps in Honkai Star Rail