Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players embark on their epic journey through space, They will also complete many main campaign missions and side quests. While being on Mars and completing various missions for Trevor players will be applying for the Executive Assistant position for his team in the Red Tape Blues mission. For the Executive Assistant position, players need to answer many questions as a task for the job. This guide will show you all the Questions and the correct answers for the Executive Assistant position for Red Tape Blues mission in Starfield.
Executive Assistant Questions/Answers for Red Tape Blues
Here is the list of the questions and the answers players need to complete for the Executive Assistant position in the Red Tape Blues mission:
- How many years of experience do you have as an executive, administrative, or other corporate assistant?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Answer: Bachelor’s Degree
- The Executive wants you to bring them a “whiskey, neat.” What does that mean?
Answer: Trick Question, Executives aren’t allowed to drink on the job
- A VIP arrives at the office for a meeting with the Executive, who is inexplicably running late. What should you do?
Answer: Offer drinks. Apologize and assure that the exec will return soon
- A malfunction prevents the Executive’s starship from starting up, and they need to go to an important off-world meeting soon. What course of action do you take?
Answer: Use the company credits to immediately charter an expensive luxury craft
- While handling the Executive’s email, you come across a message from someone claiming to have damaging information about the Executive. What should you do?
Answer: Take the info to the board of directors so they can handle it
- The Executive contacts you and asks you to see them in their office in the middle of the night. You can tell they are drunk. What do you do?
Answer: Contact security and let them deal with it
After answering the questions correctly, they will submit their application for approval by pressing Executive Assistant – Application Received. If they answer the questions incorrectly, they have to redo the questions.
That’s all you need to know about all the Questions and the correct answers for the Executive Assistant position for the Red Tape Blues mission in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.