Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will complete many main campaign missions and side quests as well. Players will be using every tactic to complete the mission and one of the best ways to get out of fighting or arguing with someone is to persuade them into doing your bidding or save the day. One of those persuasive task will be required when players need to persuade the Bank robbers in Akila City and make them not rob the bank. This guide will show you how to persuade the bank robbers from robbing in Starfield.
How to Persuade Bank Robbers in Akila City?
Players need to go to Akila City and persuade bank robbers to attempt the heist altogether. To do this players will be using their persuasion skills. This is arguably one of the hardest persuasion tests players will face and to pass it players need to follow these steps:
- Players can find the robbers on the front door of the bank as they are preparing to go in.
- Players need to go there and be ready to persuade the leader to not do the heist.
- If players have the Wanted trait, they can tell the robbers that they understand their position as they are wanted as well. (This helps in gaining trust but not securing it)
- What makes this persuasion task so difficult is that they have to do it twice
- Players can start with normal +1 to start with and then take their risk by picking a higher number.
- The higher the number beside the dialogue, the lower it has the chance of persuading anyone.
- The first persuasion test is somewhat easier to pass through but after this players need to pass another one
- The second persuasion test requires players to know what the ribbers want in place of releasing the hostages
- The robbers want a ship and they will leave the hostage on a nearby planet.
- This won’t pass the authority and is risky so players need to make them agree on something else.
- The answers and dialogues are random so players need to make sure that they are taking things somewhat slow but also taking the risk to actually persuade them (limited turns)
After convincing the robbers to not rob the bank and leave the hostage safe, players will get recognition from the Marshal and can now potentially join the Freestar Collective.
That’s all you need to know about How to Persuade Bank Robbers in Akila City in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.