Starfield, developed by Bethesda Game Studios, is an action RPG game that allows players to create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players journey through space, they will complete a variety of main campaign missions and side quests. Players will be travelling all across space and visiting many planets, almost all of the planets will have some kind of vendors selling and purchasing items. Weapons and Ammo Vendors are some of the best to visit as players will be battling mostly and restocking always helps. One of the Weapon and Ammo vendors is called the Centaurian Arsenal which can be found in the Residential District. This guide will show you how to reach the Centaurian Arsenal (Weapon and Ammo Vendor) in Starfield.
Centaurian Arsenal Location in Starfield
In order to reach the Centaurian Arsenal and get their weapons and Ammo, players need to follow these steps:
- To get to the vendor, players need to go to the Residential District in New Atlantis
- After reaching there, players need to go towards the left of Dawn’s Roost
- The Dawn’s Rooast is located just beside the big brown building which has a guard stationed out the front.
- Then players will see the vendor and interact with him to make the trade.
- Centaurian Arsenal has a very good variety of weapons and ammo for players to stock up on.
That’s all you need to know about How to Persuade Bank Robbers in Akila City in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.