In Psychonauts 2, you will encounter many troublesome enemies. Sometimes, the battle turns into thrilling combat that needs your full attention. Luckily, this game has a lock-on enemy feature so that you can give maximum damage to it. A lot of players do not know how to lock on target so below is a complete guide.
Psychonauts 2 – How to Lock On Target
While battling with your enemies, you can initiate the lock-on process. To do this:
– Focus on any of the enemies by pressing the right analog stick.
– The camera will set on the subject until you press the right stick again and then the enemy will be locked on.
– Also, you can tilt the right-stick any right or left side if you want to change your target.
– By using this focused approach, you can decide when to dodge incoming attacks and when to strike simple abilities.
– If you want to roll, then you will need to press the circle on PS consoles or the B button on Xbox.
Flying enemies are quite difficult and irritating to bring them down. So, press the right stick and use your ranged psycho abilities such as marksmanship and pyrokinesis to have a steadier aim at those enemies.
One of the benefits to shoot flying enemies is that they have a health bar which you will find on their heads. Thus, you will come to know about the weaknesses of the enemy. For instance, if you see that the enemy is weak then you can use your pyrokinesis ability and see its green bar reduces significantly.
That’s how you can Lock on Target in Psychonauts 2.
Also, check out our next post – What are Figments in Psychonauts 2.