Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s recent DLC, The Teal Mask, introduces a host of new features for players to enjoy. These include new Pokemon to capture, a new main story to follow, and even new mini-games to play. With the new DLC, players will get a few new items and one of those items is called Roto-Stick. This item is used for taking wide-angle selfies and not for anything else. Players will get this item while doing the story of the new area. This guide will show you How to Get and Use Roto-Stick in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s The Teal Mask DLC.
How to Get and Use Roto-Stick?
In order to get and use the Roto-Stick, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to start the new DLC area quest and travel to the new area called Kitakami.
- After reaching the Kitakima area, players need to go to the Caretaker
- Then players need to follow the path which will lead to Mossui Town
- In Mossui Town, players will meet Carmine. Carmine then challenges the players
- Defeat her in the Pokemon battle and the Caretaker will come out of the building and make an appearance.
- The caretaker then will tell players to stay the night in the facility and have some dinner as well.
- The next morning, players will get the Roto-Stick
- To use the Roto-Stick, players need to use these steps:
- Players need to open their Rotom phone
- Players need to press the down button on the D-pad to open the camera
- Then players need to press Y to switch to the front camera.
- After that, press the X button to use the Roto-Stick and press A to snap your photo.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get and Use Roto-Stick in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s The Teal Mask DLC. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (The Teal Mask) and various other games.