Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s recent DLC, The Teal Mask, introduces a host of new features for players to enjoy. These include new Pokemon to capture, a new main story to follow, and even new mini-games to play. One of the exciting additions in this DLC is the ability to find eggs by completing certain tasks. Among these eggs are those of the Sinnoh Starters: Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. However, finding these eggs can be a challenge. This guide will show you how to locate the Sinnoh Starter Egg in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s The Teal Mask DLC.
Sinnoh Starter Egg Location (The Teal Mask)
In order to get the Sinnoh Starter Egg, players need to follow these steps:
- To get the Sinnoh Starter egg, players need to find Jacq
- He will be standing near a tree in Mossui Town on the east side.
- Players first have to exit the village and then go past the bridge
- They then need to pass through the red arch on the path.
- After that, players will see Jacq Standing on the right, under a tall tree.
- Approach him and interact with him to prompt a cutscene
- After the Cutscene, players will be given a Sinnoh Starter Egg as a reward
- The hatching process is the same as in every Pokemon game
- Players simply need to take the required number of steps
- They can decrease the required steps by using a Pokemon with Flame Body in the party
The Pokemon hatched from the Egg are random from the pool of Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup. These Pokemon will have their normal abilities and their nature or IVs will be random as well.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Sinnoh Starter Egg location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (The Teal Mask DLC). If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (The Teal Mask) and various other games.