There are plenty of customization options available for your profile in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and you can also change your profile picture if you are not satisfied with it. Changing your profile picture is a simple process that requires a few steps to complete. In this guide, we will see how to change the profile picture in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet – How to Change Profile Picture
With the Photo Mode being implemented in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you can take pictures and selfies of yourself. Here we will see how to change profile pictures in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
To change your profile picture in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you need to follow a few steps.
- Head into your player profile by pulling up the map and clicking on the ID card icon on the left side.
- You can zoom into these icons on the left side of the map by pressing the X button. Select the Profile option.
- Once you enter your Player Profile, press the plus + button
- This will bring up three more options. Select Change Profile Picture
- After that, click on Take a New Photo to change the existing photo
- Enter the Camera Mode, then press A whenever you are ready to snap a new picture.
- Select the Yes option when the prompt appears to use your new photo.
You can take photos of anything you want when you are in Photo Mode, including selfies of you with other Pokémon or Trainers. This is a fun way to implement your unique personality in your Pokémon Profile.
That’s all there is to know about changing profile pictures in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.