Palworld is more than just capturing Pals and making them do your bidding. You would also need to craft equipment and gear to help you on your adventure. While using them, they will have some wear and tear that will require some urgent repairs before you can use them again. But repairing your gear and weapons require more than just the materials. In this guide we will see how to fix and repair equipment in Palworld.
Palworld – How to Fix and Repair Equipment
Your weapons and gear would face wear and tear with persistent usage. Here we will see how to fix and repair equipment in Palworld
- Palworld – How To Avoid Getting Cold At Night
- All Pals in Palworld, How to Get and Details
- Palworld Azurobe Explained – How to Get, Stats, and More
The world of Palworld offers plenty of crafting equipment to help you with various tasks. To help you repair your weapons and gear, you would need to unlock the Repair Workbench. To get the Repair Bench, just follow the tips below
- Reach Level 2 and have one skill point
- Go to the Technology section and unlock the Repair Workbench
- Collect 10 Wood and 10 Stones to craft the bench
- Go to Build menu > Production > Repair Bench
- Place the bench within your base
Items that are included for repairs within the Repair Workbench are weapons, clothes, and any gear you use frequently. To start the repair, interact with the bench and select which equipment or tool needs repairs. It will show the required materials needed before it starts repairing. Gather the materials and use it on the Repair Bench. It will take a few seconds to complete the repair. Beside this, you can also unlock the Repair Kit at level 3, which helps repair gear while on the go.
That’s all there is to know about repairing your gear and equipment in Palworld. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well