If you have no idea about it, New World is the long-awaited and upcoming MMORPG game from Amazon Games Studios. Its Closed Beta version is already out and the full version will be released on 31st August 2021. Numerous players have already started playing this game and enjoying it. But, in the last few days, this game has started causing some issues like low FPS and poor performance. However, if you are also experiencing the same, you are not alone. Many players around the world are having the same issue and so we are here to give you several solutions. Let’s learn below how to boost FPS and improve performance in New World.
New World – How to boost FPS and Improve Performance
Before we move on to the solutions, make sure your system has minimum requirements:
– 64-bit processor
– OS: Windows 10
– Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3Ghz
– RAM: 8 GB
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB or higher
– DirectX version 12
– High-Speed Broadband internet connection
– Storage: Minimum 50 GB
Now, let’s move further. Here is how you can boost FPS and improve performance. We have gathered below several ways, let’s check them out:
1. Update your GPU Drivers and OS
It is always advisable to keep your GPU drivers and OS updated with the latest version in order to play the New World game smoothly. In order to update the driver in the Nvidia GeForce Experience panel, go to the ‘GeForce Experience > Drivers > Check for Updates > Download.
2. Update the drivers of your system’s Graphic Card
The graphic card of the system plays a very important role while playing online games. So, always make sure to update it regularly that helps as the best FPS booster. To do this:
– Open up the Run dialogue box OR simply press Windows + R keys on your keyboard
– Type ‘DxDiag’ and click on Ok
– When the tool loads, select the Display tab
– In the device section, you will see the name of the manufacturer. Your current driver version is shown in the Driver section.
– And then visit the official website of the manufacturer and get the latest up-to-date driver.
3. Use Fullscreen Mode
Most of the games allow you to play in Fullscreen, Borderless, or Windowed modes. If you want maximum performance, always select Fullscreen mode and then play the game. Try this once and see the better and improved performance.
That’s everything you need to know How to Boost FPS and Improve Performance in New World games.
Also learn, Where to Find Charcoal in New World?