The latest installment of NBA 2K24 has all the fan favorite options from previous titles. While playing MyCareer, there are two affiliations available, but you can only join one of them. Each affiliation has a set of perks and other bonuses that the other won’t have, so you have to figure out which one suits your needs best. You can choose between Rise or Elite, and here we will break down what both these affiliations do in NBA 2K24
NBA 2K24 Rise or Elite – Affiliate Choice Guide
Whether you choose to join Rise or Elite, you will have a designated court, your very own spin location, and a bunch of perks and badges. Here we will see whether you should join Rise or Elite in NBA 2K24
How to Join Rise and Perks in NBA 2K24
If you wish to join the Rise affiliation, then make your way to the beach and talk to ShakeDown. You can find the beach at the bottom of the map. To join Rise, you need to complete the following requirements.
- On the Rise Court, get 50 Assists
- Get a Grade B or Higher Teammate on RISE Courts
For your efforts, you will get the following rewards
- Rise player banner
- Rise ball
As for perks and boosts, you will get the following
- Heat Check – Earn rewards after knocking down outside shots from the perimeter
- Finishing – Permanent finishing attributes boost
- Playmaking – Permanent playmaking attributes boost
How to Join Elite and Perks in NBA 2K24
You can find the Elite recruiter, Chris Manning, at the beach beside ShakeDown. The rest of the objective is the same, where you have to complete the following requirements to get recruited
- Score 100 points on Elite Court
- Win 10 games on Elite Court
You will get the same rewards as Rise affiliation, only with the Elite branding on them
- Elite player banner
- Elite ball
And last, for perks, you will get the following
- Two-Way Tenacity – After making a big play while on one end of the floor, you will earn a boost for the next possession. Can be used when going the other way.
- Defense Boost – Permanent defense attributes boost
- Shooting Boost – Permanent shooting attributes boost
Which affiliate to pick in NBA 2K24?
This comes down to your playthrough. If you prefer finishers and playmaking, then you can join Rise. If you prefer to focus more on defense and improve your shooting skills then going the Elite way is what you should do. Whichever option you pick, you need to meet the requirements before you can unlock the perks.
That’s all there is to know about which affiliate to pick in NBA 2K24. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.