Monster Hunter 2: Wings of Ruin is going to launch on July 9, 2021, for both PC and Nintendo Switch. However, its demo version is already available on Switch. In this game, there are several different types of Monsters you will fight with to get Monsties (Reliable Monsters). Actually, these are the monsters that you can form bonds with. Anjanath Glitch is one of the stronger Monstie and it has Fire element attacks to boot. Let’s check out how to use Anjanath Glitch in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
How to Use Anjanath Glitch in Monster Hunter Stories 2
Following is the step-by-step guide on How to use Anjanath Glitch in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
1. Start the ‘Sealed Den’ quest that will unlock Guardian Ratha’s den.
2. Get into the North Kamura Forest and head to the nest.
3. Before you get into the nest area, you will need to fight with Pukei-Pukei.
4. When it returns, you will follow Pukei into the den and take an egg.
5. Now return to the nest location and Navirou will guide you further about the nest.
6. Wait here at least for 2 to 10 minutes and then you will see a Yian-Kut-Ku from thin air.
7. After a bit of fighting with Yian-Kut-Ku, it will turn into an Anjanath. Now fight with Anjanath and get its eggs.
However, Anjanath Glitch doesn’t have any data, weapons, armor, or any other information about the other monsters, still, you can hatch its egg in order to get a Monstie. That will help you to start faster along with Razewing Ratha.
That’s all for this guide on How to Use Anjanath Glitch in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
Also, check out our next post – Where to Find Eggs and How to Hatch in Monster Hunter Stories 2?