Modern Warfare 2 has a couple of glitches where you can attain unreleased guns early in Beta. One of the prime examples is the Lachmann Sub MP5, which requires an elaborate process to unlock it. Now, players have found out how to get another unreleased gun, but this time it’s a pistol. Besides the X12 and the X13 auto, you can equip the Bruen .45 Handgun as your secondary weapon now. In this guide, we will see how to get this weapon in Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare 2: How to Get the Bruen .45 Handgun
The Bruen .45 can pack a punch if used correctly, and now you can unlock it and unleash the firepower in Modern Warfare 2 Beta. Here we will see how to get this handgun in the game.
Read More: Best Pistols in Modern Warfare 2
To get the Bruen .45 Handgun, just follow the steps below.
- To start, head over to the Custom Loadouts option in the Weapons menu. You can unlock this option after reaching Rank 4.
- Once you are in the Custom Loadouts, select the plus icon. This will create two loadouts. If you already have existing loadouts, you can use that as well.
- Now, select any one of the loadouts and select the Perk Package option.
- You need to apply Overkill as the base perk in the Perk Package, just like how it was for the MP5. It doesn’t matter what perks you put in the other slots.
- For the second loadout, select the Perk Package that you have created.
- Now go back to the first custom loadout and edit the perk from Overkill to any other perk
- When you go back to the loadout screen, you will notice a bug, where the Expedite Shotgun will be equipped in the secondary weapon slot.
- Don’t worry about that and just log into the match. Now, switch to the secondary weapon, and you will automatically get the Bruen .45.
It is unsure whether this glitch will work once MW2 Beta ends, or whether this gun will be available during the official launch, so you can try it out in matches to get a feel of it.
That’s all there is to know about the Bruen .45 in Modern Warfare 2. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.