MLB The Show 21 is released finally and certainly, the players are loving this new version. However, whether in a virtual world or real life, hitting a small-sized white ball using a wooden bat is quite tough. Fortunately, in the game of MLB The Show 21, we have an important tool that gives us a leg up against the pitcher. It is called a Guess Pitch feature that allows us to see the type of pitch is coming to us if we can guess it correctly. Let us learn here in the following how-to Guess Pitch in MLB The Show 21.
How to Guess Pitch in MLB The Show 21
By default, the Guess Pitch feature is turned off. So, first of all, you need to turn it ON. To do this:
1. Open the Gameplay Settings in your game
2. Then open the Advanced Settings for Batting and Baserunning by using the right trigger.
3. Next, select the top option which will help you to decide the guessing pitch.
4. Once you turn ON the settings, you need to press R2 or RT while hitting. Now, by using the right trigger, you will be able to guess a pitch.
5. Now, you need to push the stick in the same direction where the ball is going to pitch.
If you’re able to select both the options suitably, the hitter zone will shift to the center that will make sure a better contact.
That’s how you can guess pitch in MLB The Show 21. To do it properly, the only thing you need to take care of is the correct swing time. It will help to maximize the hit in the game.