The release of Genshin Impact 4.0 has introduced many new things for players to enjoy in the game. The new things include a new region called Fontaine and with its introduction, players now have a new area to explore, many unique puzzles to solve, chests to collect and many new resources to grab as well. Fontaine has introduced a new underwater area where players dive in and enjoy the vast underwater area as well as many new creatures. Fontaine has also brought new domains as well like weapon mats, new talents mats and even 2 new artifact sets. The Domain for the Artifact sets is called Denouement of Sins and this guide will show you how to unlock that domain for players to start farming the new artifact sets in Genshin Impact 4.0.
How To Unlock Domain Denouement of Sin?
In order to unlock the Domain called Denouement of Sin, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to enter the Fontaine region
- Then players need to go and unlock the first Statue of Seven in the region (shown Below)
- Then players need to go in the northeast direction
- Players will see the locked Domain on the island just next to the statue of seven
- After that, players simply need to glide to the next domain
- Unlike other domains, players dont need to solve any puzzles or find some Seele to unlock this domain.
- Simply interact with the Domain and players will open it and now they can farm the 2 new artifact sets
- The players can even use this as a teleport waypoint as well
The Artifacts in the Domain are as follows:
- Golden Troupe
- 2-Piece: Elemental Skill DMG +20%
- 4-Piece: Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 25%. Additionally when not on the field, Elemental Skill DMG will be further increased by 25%. This effect will be cleared 2s after taking the field.
- Marechaussee Hunter
- 2-Piece: Normal and Charged Attack DMG +15%
- 4-Piece: When current HP increases or decreases, CRIT Rate will be increased by 12% for 5s. Max 3 stacks.
That’s all you need to know about how To Unlock Domain Denouement of Sin In Genshin Impact 4.0. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Genshin Impact and various other games.