With the release of Genshin Impact 4.0, players now have a new region Fontaine to explore and with regions, players have many unique puzzles to solve, chests to collect and many new resources to grab as well. With the release of a new region, players have been introduced to the new Hydro Archon and have to complete the quest to get further into the story. The release of Fontaine has introduced a new mechanic which allows players to go underwater and even swim. There are many chests to collect and puzzles to solve, even HydroOculus to find as well. This guide will show you How to submerge and swim underwater in Genshin Impact 4.0.
How to submerge and swim underwater?
In order to submerge and swim underwater in Fontaine, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to make sure they are in the Fontaine Region
- Then players need to be in deep enough water so they can deep dive
- After they find deep enough water to dive in, they will start to see an option to press “Left Ctrl” on the bottom right
- For the PC, the button to dive is “Left Ctrl” and they can even change it
- Players can even see the layers of the underwater map by pressing “M” to open the map and then clicking on the toggle in the right side
The process of deep diving doesn’t require a loading screen and players will be underwater seamlessly. The underwater doesn’t have combat but players can new mechanics to destroy an object and even defeat many sea creatures as well. Fontaine has most areas where players can go underwater. There are actually many villages and deep caves inside underwater for players to explore and complete missions in.
That’s all you need to know about How to submerge and swim underwater in Genshin Impact 4.0. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Genshin Impact and various other games.