If you have been playing Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you are aware that the game has numerous activities to complete. From the beginning to the end, players must progress by completing quests, solving puzzles, rumors, etc. As you explore new areas, new objectives will unlock, and one of these objectives asks you to clean a giant fish tank. If you are confused about unlocking and cleaning that giant Aquarium, this guide will help you with it.
Guide to Unlock and Clean Aquarium in Star Wars Jedi Survivor- How to Do?
The more you progress through the game, the more you will unlock new tasks. However, there are some tasks that players must complete to progress forward, and cleaning the fish tank is one of them. You will find the Aquarium on the top floor of Pyloon’s Saloon, and it requires you to recruit a mysterious Fisherman and 12 fish to be cleaned.
Now, if you are confused about where to start, let me tell you, first, you have to recruit Skoova Stev, the mysterious Fisherman, and then you have to find the Fish to clean the Fish Tank. Finding the Fisherman is part of a Rumor called Recruit the Mysterious Fisherman. Once you get the Rumor, go to Foothill Falls to find the Fisherman. He will be on his boat, and interacting with him will allow you to recruit him. Talking to him at different locations will help you catch Fish. Below we have discussed the locations of the Fish-
- See Fish: This Fish will be found at Foothill Falls after you interact with the Fisherman.
- Viscid Lurker: Go to Phon’qi Caverns in Koboh to find the Fish.
- Mee Fish: Head to Mountain Ascent in Koboh, and in the Waterfall, you can catch the Fish.
- Big Mouth Faa: Players will get this Fish at the Rift Passage Meditation point in Koboh
- Blinding Ray Fish: Visit the Devastated Settlement area in Koboh to find the Fish.
- Barbed Hookfish: Go to Smuggler’s Tunnels near a large pond to catch this Fish.
- Frilled Newt Fish: Visit Gorge Crash Site in Koboh to catch the Fish.
- Snakefish: Go to Arid Flats Meditation Point in Jedha, and you will get the Fish in the pond.
- Fantailed Laa: Go to the Crypt of Uhrma, and you will find the Fish.
- Glottsamcrab: Head to Viscid Bog to catch this Fish.
- Fingertip Garpon Fish: This Fish will be found at Rambler’s Reach Outpost.
- Blue Finned Crayfish: Go to the Bygone Settlement Region. Near the Meditation point, you will find the Fish.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock and clean the Aquarium in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
Read Next: Star Wars Jedi Survivor – How to Get Quickdraw Blaster, Star Wars Jedi Survivor – How to Get Kashyyyk Paint BD-1 Material