Asus Rog Phone 3 is the most powerful phone for gaming. It runs on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform with 16 GB of RAM, 6,000 mAh battery, and a 144 HZ high refresh rate AMOLED display.
However, modifying your phone is not without its risks and sometimes it can lead to bricking your device. If you do not want to spend extra bucks to bring your gaming phone back from the dead, you can try the following steps to Unbrick or Restore your Asus Rog Phone 3 from dead.
How to Unbrick or Restore Asus Rog Phone 3 from dead?
Before we proceed to the steps, we need some files to download. So, make sure to gather them before the process.
– Android SDK Platform Tools for the Fast Boot Drivers.
– EDL Unbrick Firmware
– A driver for Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008.
– Asus ROG Phone 3 RAW Firmwares.
That’s all – These are the requirements before the process. We will now start the steps to Restore or Unbrick Asus Rog Phone 3 from dead.
Steps to Unbrick or Restore Asus Rog Phone 3 from Dead
1. Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Now, extract the EDL firmware files to any appropriate location on your computer.
3. Next, double click on the 1ROG3_VFLASH_EDL.cmd file to open it. Now, you will get the EDL Success message.
4. Keep your phone in this condition for a few seconds and it will boot automatically to the Bootloader mode.
5. If it remains in the same EDL Mode, then Press the Power Key + Volume down button together for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
6. Now it should run to the Bootloader Mode. Now you can proceed ahead. If it does not happen anything even after 20 seconds, then you should try to press the Power button to ON the phone, and then it will be booted automatically to the Bootloader Mode.
7. Next, download the RAW firmware file and extract it. Ensure to download only that which corresponds to your device build (Global – WW & Tencent – CN).
8. Once extraction is done, you will get the zs661ks_raw_flashall.bat file. Double click on this file to run it.
9. Now, the Flash process will be established and it will take some time.
10. Once completed, your phone will start booting to the Operating System and then you may unplug it from the computer.
That’s it! We are sure, you find this entire process easy to bring your favorite device back to life.