In Honkai Star Rail, the value of Trailblazer level and Equilibrium Level is very high as they provide players with the necessary upgrade to their character level and light cones (weapons). Both of them are interconnected as players need to get their Trailblazer level to a specific level to unlock the Equilibrium level domain. This guide will show all the requirements to get your Equilibrium level to 2 in Honkai Star Rail.
Read More: Honkai Star Rail Misdelievered letter locations, Rock, Paper and Scissors Guide for the Dark Fist Tournament
How to Get Equilibrium Level 2 in Honkai Star Rail?
Players need to level up their Trailblazer level to level 30 to get the equilibrium domain, players can complete the main story and side quests and use all their resin charges.
Here are the detailed steps for Equilibrium Level 2:
- Players must have their Trailblazer level at 30
- After that, players will get a prompt that an Equilibrium level part 2 has been made available
- After that, players simply need to go to the domain
- It is recommended to level up your characters to 40 and also their light cones.
- Players will need to defeat 2 separate fights without leaving the domain
- Players should take the element effective against their shields
- After completing the domain, players will get their equilibrium level to 2
That’s all you need to know about How to get Honkai: Star Rail Equilibrium Level 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.
Read More: Kafka Honkai Star Rail: Voice Actor, How to Increase your Equilibrium Level in Honkai Star Rail, How to Unstuck Character in Honkai Star Rail
and What are Warps in Honkai Star Rail