Valheim is one of the unique and enthralling survival and sandbox video games developed by Iron Gate Studio. Although this game run extremely well on all gaming platforms, like other massive titles, this game also has a few bugs and errors such as crashing, won’t start, v-sync, and locked FPS, among others. Recently, many players are now reporting that their World is not loading at all or crashing the game. According to reports, the game fails to load the world or crashes while playing the game. This happens at the time of entering into the existing world. Well, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to get rid of the World load error in Valheim.
Fix Valheim World Load Error
There could be multiple reasons why you are experiencing World load errors in Valheim that include outdated game mods, corrupted game files, outdated drivers, interference of third-party apps, and Steam client issues, among others. In this guide, we have covered all potential solutions to get rid of the World load error in Valheim.
1. As we have mentioned above, one of the main reasons why you are experiencing world load errors is due to outdated game mods. If your mods are not updated, then it can cause multiple issues including a world load error. So, first of all, make sure to update mods. Or you can also try deleting or uninstalling all the mods in the game. Make sure to restart your PC before relaunching the game.
2. If the above solution doesn’t work, make sure your Windows is also updated to the latest version. For this:
– Open up the Windows settings or simply press the Win + I keys on your keyboard
– From the left panel, select the Windows Update
– Then click on the “Check for updates” option and check for any pending updates. If you have any, then download and install it
– Lastly, restart your PC and launch Valheim and check if the error is fixed
3. The next solution we recommend is to verify the integrity of game files. For this: Go to Steam >> Library >> Right-click on Valheim >> Select Properties >> Local Files >> Verify Integrity of Game Files.
4. Sometimes, third-party apps also interfere with the game from running smoothly and cause a crash. So, try to disable or uninstall any third-party apps running in the background while playing the game.
5. The next method to resolve this error is to set the game in Window Mode. You can change it in the game’s settings.
6. Repairing the Steam client is also one of the best solutions. The steps are pretty simple. Go to Steam client >> Right-click on the game and then select Properties >> Local Files >> Repair.
7. Running the game as Administrator is also one of the best methods to fix the issue. For this, right-click on the .exe file of the game, click on Properties, and then Compatibility and then check the box “Run program as Administrator” option at the bottom.
8. An outdated Windows version can also create multiple issues. Therefore, make sure you are running an updated Windows operating system.
9. Besides, make sure you have updated GPU drivers. So, updating your GPU drivers should be your next move to fix the World load error in Valheim.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Valheim World load error.