Warzone 2 is finally out and millions of players are jumping into the game to check what Infinity Wars has offered them. But unfortunately, as happens with every major release, Warzone 2 has several bugs and issues and players are reporting from day one. Recently, many frustrated gamers are reporting that they are not able to launch the game and nothing happens even after pressing the Play button. Well, there could be multiple reasons for this error to occur. The developer will surely find out its permanent solution soon. Meanwhile, you can check this guide and learn how you can fix it.
Fixing the Warzone 2.0 Not Available Error
Warzone 2.0 ‘Not available error’ is an annoying bug as it prevents gamers from joining or launching the game. Thankfully, there are multiple methods you can try to fix this error.
However, before you start the following troubleshooting guide, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements to run this game on your PC. Click here and make sure your system is already meeting the minimum requirements. If your system already meets this requirement and if you are still not able to access the game, try the following workarounds.
1. Verify and Repair the Game Files
Some corrupted or missing game files are the main reason why you are seeing this error. So, the first method we recommend to resolve this problem is to repair the game files. To do so:
– Go to Steam Library
– Right-click on Warzone 2.0 and click on Properties
– Select Local Files
– And click on Verify the Integrity of game files
– Once done, launch the game again and the ‘Not available’ error should be fixed in Warzone 2.0
– Open up the Battle.net client
– Go to the Warzone 2.0 tab and select the cog wheel beside the ‘Play’ button
– From the drop-down menu, find ‘Scan and Repair’ from the menu and click on ‘Begin Scan’
– Once the scan is done, launch the game and the error should be eliminated
2. Reach Out to Activision Support Team
Even after going through all of the above steps, if the issue still persists, your last resort is to reach out to the Activision Support team and they will guide you further.
So far, these are the only things you can try to fix Warzone 2.0 not available error.