Playing online games is really fun. However, talking to other players with whom you are playing the games is even better. It is possible with the PlayStation party chat feature. In PlayStation consoles, the party is a great feature that players can use to chat with their friends. This feature allows players to connect and communicate seamlessly in spite of their different locations. But lately, many players are complaining that they are encountering a Party Chat network error. In this guide, we have covered a few solid solutions to get rid of this problem.
Fixing the PlayStation Party Chat Network Error
There could be multiple reasons behind PlayStation Party Chat network errors such as:
– PlayStation Network servers are down
– Poor internet connection
– Headset malfunction
Here are some simple and quick steps to fix the PlayStation Party Chat network error.
1. First of all, make sure the PSN website is up and running fine. If the maintenance is going on, you really can’t do anything to fix this error. In that case, you only need to wait until the servers are back online and the error will get eliminated automatically. Click here to know the current PSN server status.
2. Next, make sure your internet connection is fast and stable. Because poor and unstable connection is one of the most common causes of such errors. In addition, you can restart your modem/router once and then check if you are still having this problem.
3. Besides, simply try restarting your PlayStation console once and the error should be fixed if it has any minor issues.
4. If that doesn’t work too, your next option is to make sure your headset is not dead or it is plugged in correctly. Also, make sure you have turned ON your headset as well as the sound.
If the issue still persists, don’t panic as we still have a few solutions to fix the PlayStation party chat network error.
5. PlayStation often releases new updates to fix certain bugs so make sure your device is updated to the latest version. For this: Go to the Settings menu on your PS >> System Software Update >> Update Now and click on Accept buttons and the updating process will start.
6. Your last resort is to reauthorize your PSN account by signing out and signing in again.
One of these methods will help you to fix the PlayStation Party Chat network error.
That’s all we have covered to fix the PlayStation Party chat network error.
Check out our next guide: The PS6 release date: When is the next PlayStation planned.