Released in June 2022, Marvel Snap is one of the popular digital collectible card games developed by Nuverse and Second Dinner Studios. It offers some exceptionally fresh ideas, a brilliantly slick presentation, and remarkable strategic depth gameplay. However, many players have multiple issues with the game. According to recent reports, many gamers are reporting on Reddit and Twitter that their game is crashing a lot on Steam particularly. If you are also experiencing the same issue, this guide will help you to fix this issue.
Fix Marvel Snap Crashing on Steam
Crashing issues in online games are absolutely common and thankfully it is fixable. Many players have tried some workarounds and they succeeded to resolve this issue. In this guide, we have covered all potential solutions to fix the Marvel Snap crashing issue on Steam.
1. First of all, try restarting the Steam client. This method is pretty easy and quick. So, simply close your program or force close it from Task Manager and then relaunch it and check if the issue has been resolved or not.
2. The next solution we recommend is updating Windows to the latest version. An outdated Windows version can create multiple issues including Marvel Snap crashing on Steam. For this go to Start >> Settings >> Update & Security >> Windows Update and select Check for updates. If you see any pending updates, get it updated and then launch Steam.
3. Running the Marvel Snap as administrator should be your next move to resolve the crashing of the game on Steam. To do this:
– Right-click on the Marvel Snap icon
– Select Properties and go to the compatibility tab
– Click on the checkbox that reads, “Run this program as an administrator”
– Tap on the “Apply” button and close the window
– Once done, check and the crashing issue should be fixed
4. If you are playing Marvel Snap with an outdated graphics driver, your game won’t run properly on Steam so make sure your graphics drivers are updated to the latest version, if not, get it updated and then check if the crashing issue is resolved or not. It is recommended to visit the official manufacturer’s website to get the latest updated version.
5. If none of the methods worked, as a last resort, try reinstalling the game. This way the corrupted game files will be restored and it will help you to fix the Marvel Snap crashing issue on Steam.
That’s all we have covered to fix Marvel Snap crashing on Steam.
Read more: Marvel Snap – Beginners tips and tricks.