Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has many hidden treasures and Shrines that players can find. These treasures contain Armor or weapons upgrades, which are useful for improving your character. There are also many quests that players can do to advance in the story and earn rewards. One of these quests is called Blocked Well in which players need to go inside and investigate the well. This guide will help you complete the Blocked Well quest in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Repair Weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
How to complete the Blocked Well side quest in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
In order to complete the mission, players first need to go and get the quest. Players need to go back to the Stable which they cleared for the other mission called Piaffe Packed Away. After reaching the Stable, go to the back near the well and talk to Penn and then he will give you the mission to investigate why the well is blocked off. After getting the mission, simply follow these steps to complete it:
- Players need to go to the well and jump down
- After that, players will need to defeat 3-5 enemies but one of them is in water so using a bow will be helpful.
- After defeating those 3 enemies, players need to defeat the flower enemy by hitting its core and when it is down killing it.
- After that another enemy will need to defeat which is up at the cave entrance.
- After defeating, players will be called up by Penn.
- After some talk the mission will be completed.
NOTE: it is recommended to have some variety of recovery food and weapons like a bow and even exploring plants to attach to arrows.
That’s all you need to know about How to complete the Blocked Well side quest in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.
Read More: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Fan from Korok Frond, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Glide Shirt